Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Can You Help Me Out With This?

Why do many pro-life folk support the death penalty? Why do freedom loving Democrats feel entitled to my wallet? Why do the Republicans all think the SOTUS was a thing of awe and wonder, and the Democrats thought it was a declaration of war on our freedoms, and I thought it was a waste of oxygen? Why do the Democrats all think the response by the VA Governor to the SOTUS was a thing of awe and wonder, and the Republicans thought it was a declaration of war on our freedoms, and I thought it was a waste of oxygen? Is it possible to be fiscally conservative (ie low taxes good) and socially liberal (ie it's my life, let me do what I want, so long as I don't hurt anybody)? Must I love one party and hate the other? I guess it's time to rethink how we do things in this country.

No comments: