Wednesday, September 06, 2006

S Squared, D Squared

Well, it's been awhile, got myself into the world of Zigbee, which looks for all the world like the NEXT BIG THING, and I almost believe it. For now, I see enough niche applications to keep me busy for a long time to come. Checkout www.ember.com to see what all the hubbub is about.

I have been keeping tabs on current events, just not a lot to write about. NASA is late again, again. I had a girl friend like that, she was late every month, got tired of the drama. A lot of people are getting tired of NASA's drama. What do you expect from bureaucrats?

The Wingnuts and Moonbats are at full steam, and there is no holding them back. I'm tired of their drama too. Immigration, stem cells, secret prisons, Iraq, the war on terror, the death tax....ah yes, let the drama continue. The only campaign battle that interests me these days is the one being waged by Porkbusters. They are the one group with some common sense approaches to the exploding Federal budget.

I hope to be back blogging soon, the Zigbee stuff is settling down and my free time is slowly coming back. Catch you all next time!

No comments: